Raw Food Diet
We believe that nutrition is the cornerstone to health and vitality and acts as preventative medicine. Feeding your pet a raw food diet provides optimal nutrition for your canine friend and will lead to a long and healthy life. Wolf’s Raw Food is San Diego County’s exclusive distributor of Albright’s Raw Dog Food and Texas Tripe.
We’re firm believers in the benefits of raw meat diets for dogs. We’ve fed our own dogs raw food for 15+ years and have seen the benefits firsthand. Our clients wanted to know what they could do for their own dogs so we became distributors. We have a lot of experience & can answer your questions about pet nutrition.
We practice what we preach and the benefits speak for themselves but here are some of the numerous benefits from feeding dogs a balanced raw meat diet with green tripe:
- Decreases health problems and increases overall health, minimizing vet costs
- Shiny, healthy fur coat
- Improved digestion alleviating or eliminating diarrhea and/or constipation
- Manageable weight
- Less waste leading to smaller stools and less cleanup
- Cleaner teeth minimizing vet costs
- Longevity of life
- Maintains energy throughout the day
- Reduces the risk of bone disease
- Prevents allergies minimizing vet costs
- Prevents arthritis minimizing vet costs
- Decreases ear infections minimizing vet costs
- Promotes slow & steady growth without painful grow spurts and uneven bone growth
- Decreases water intake while keeping your pet hydrated
- Decreases runny eyes
We have been feeding, distributing and educating clients about raw dog food since 2005 through our sister-store, Wolf’s Raw Food. We offer online shopping and in-person pick-up by appointment.